75g white flour (00, double zero, tipo 00) substitute: unbleached all purpose flour
25g fine semolina flour (or more of the above)
1 whole large egg
1/4 tsp salt
Step by Step Directions:
- Mix and hand knead for 7-10 minutes
- Cover with plastic and rest for 45 mins.
- Roll and cut.
- Boil in well salted water.
- Fresh pasta only needs 2 or so minutes to cook.
- Finish cooking in sauce. Never rinse.
- Freezes well for several months or 5 days in fridge.
- For stuffed pasta, I usually skip the semolina and use all white flour.
- Roller setting for stuffed pasta: 2nd thinnest.
- Roller setting for long pasta: 3nd thinnest.